The offer of giving your customers a free random gift is a very good approach to turn the visitors into customers. But, a factor of "loved browsing the site" is missing in your store.
The color combination used makes the site dull and boring. Use a better and more organized color palette to make the site attractive.
The Header has empty spaces. Instead of the image, there should be a logo.
The storefront of the website may have a section of Recommended products, Bestsellers etc.
The uniformity in the images is still needed.
These are some of the points of improvement. For more: you can go through the 5 min read: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie.
When you make the buyer's journey pleasurable for making a purchase, it helps to increase the conversion rate.
In case of any help, feel free to connect.
Inspite of being simple, the store holds a different charm and charisma. Some major areas, if worked on, can make it look more appealing to the visitors. Following pointers need to be taken care of:
Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the coming days.
Hi @mememe ,
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. You can improve the color theme of your store to look more professional. Choose some light color for the body, change header/footer font color, etc.
2. Rework on your logo. As it is large in size, the header seems too big. Don't include email, offers, website, etc in your logo.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
9. Try to maintain same image size while listing all products.
10. Use the same font for the whole website.
11. Provide a descriptive product title
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 0 results indexed by Google. But your website has 48+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @mememe ,
I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.
Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout design. Check the homepage flow. You can add sections such as ‘top selling products, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, you need a proper logo. Use colors that users find visually appealing. Test different colors and font on your website. Use different color only where you want to draw extra attention to the items or to highlight the important features of your website.
Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.
Product Images & Description: Your product page is nicely spaced. Write detailed product description and Insert images into the carousel to make it visually appealing.
Speed Score: Your google page speed score for mobile is only 22% and for desktop is 64%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channel to reach more customers.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Show off trust signals on homepage and product page to boost conversion: Trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hello @mememe, here is the feedback:-
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. Add Instafeed. You should display testimonials on the homepage.
3. Make your store interactive and engaging enough to grab visitors' attention and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.
4. Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
To implement these tools to increase the conversion rate you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
It's extremely hard to pull of a pink background color. It will turn people away on a mobile phone. I'd use white it looks more clean.
Extremely Detailed FREE Review
I can send you detailed free review below if interested
You really want to work on giving the visitor an awesome feeling on your site. Images of people smiling using or wearing your products will help this awesome. Try to make it easy for the visitor to envision themselves using your products
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. I reviewed your site once again. It looks even more professional and all the changes have been implemented very beautifully.
I wish you all the luck for the days to come.