feedback on my store please

mariamontel
1 0 1

Hi All,

www.trendy-belle.com 

I would really appreciate your feedback on my store.

The store has been active for 1.5 month.

- Had only 2 sales

- Over 1000 visitors

- Very high Bounce rate (75%-80%)   :(

- 2 abandoned checkouts 

- Mostly referrals from from Facebook where I run ads 

So far its not going very well and I am not sure I can keep it up for a very long time.

Thank you 

PortraitPainter
Tourist
5 0 2

I know-it's hard work and you're not seeing the right responses. 

I'm a beginner too, all I can offer is my feedback on life right now.

I'd love to see you put up that meme that's going around, of the girls with roots showing, grown out nails, and no eyelashes..

and turn the campaign into a 'monster sale so you won't turn into one' or something to that effect..

and that true beauty comes from inside, but it's nice to feel pretty too :  )

I wish you health, happiness, and success

Sheri

Hi @mariamontel ,

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sale.

I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience. You need the effective marketing strategy for your business.

Work on UX: Bounce rate can decrease if you provide a better overall user Experience. Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience which is the number one reason for high bounce rate and low conversions.

FAQs to make user’s stay on page - It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 31. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is a bit messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Write detailed product description, Insert images into a carousel. Also, it provides the functionality of zooming to every image.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Trendy-Belle,
The "numbers" clearly indicate a lack of "store optimization" leading to loss of sales inspite of getting a good amount of visitor traffic. Please focus on the following pointers to improve the overall conversion rate of your store:

1. If you want to tell your customers all about your site, Add an "About Us" section hence, facilitating site familiarity.
  2. The "home button" is a must at the beginning of the dropdown menu for a logical and complete look.
  3. "Testimonials" are proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  4. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  5. Promotional discounts in the form of "coupon codes and discount coupons", if present in the site header, can engage the customers in a better way.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store get optimized and drive you a lot of sales shortly.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @mariamontel 

I support an idea that @PortraitPainter  advised:) It adds more creativity and will make your site stand out.

Besides, here are a couple of other things that might help you get more sales:

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

I offer using Growave, because it will replace the apps  that you are currently and blend with your site seamlessly. It offers Rewards, Capture email, Reviews with automated emails, Social Sharing, Instagram + more all in one platform.  

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you've received some incredible site critique and advice from our Community. There are lots for you to ponder on. I'd like to get you to think about how you are marketing the business. If you're getting traffic, then why isn't the store converting? 

• Have you identified the correct target demographic for your products? Have you created some marketing personas
  • How are you currently marketing the business? Have you developed a marketing plan? Are you relying solely on Facebook ads? How confident are you that you locked in the correct audience?
  • Have you done some market research to make sure that your products are in demand? Have you done some market testing with your audience, and got some feedback on their pain points with the business and your site? 
  • Have you done any influencer marketing? Have you had your products reviewed by bloggers? 

There are many different reasons why your business might not be converting the way you wish, and thinking deeply about the above questions might help fix that in time. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

SteveP5
Excursionist
16 0 4

Hi and Blessings to all during these challenging times. Love this channel! I Didn't come here to 'whine' - but Built-up my ecom site (via shopify) in early Jan-2020. www.starlight77.com. First started doing "boosts" in FB , then "small" FB ads. Things hit and got strong until mid-Feb. Then. Nothing. Crickets. Watched more great videos on ad placement (Thank You!) and per FB performance metrics, most of my ads are "above average" in all areas - BUT NO SALES SINCE MID-FEB. What's going on?! Coronavirus?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @mariamontel,

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value.

You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. That will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

The store doesn't look professional and there is no marketing focus at all. When customers come in, they find that they are not the target customers. They will just leave. Also, everything is discounted and there is a 20% coupon code on top. Why make everything so cheap?

To fix it, it's simple. Just find a store you bought last time. Just write down the differences between your store and the store. What do they focus on? Vigorously learning from other stores who make it.

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
0 Likes