I have just opened my store called ImJustBoxing. I wanted to reach out and see if my fellow entrepreneurs could help with some feedback. I am very excited to get my business started successfully.
any feedback is appreciated!
Love the look and feel of your store!
Here's some feedback.
Resources for value prop design
For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."
Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:
A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)
In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.
“About Us” page:
Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021:
Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.
- Your store looks aesthetically appealing & professional.
- Add apparel, fitness accessories categories in the drop-down menu of the 'Shop' option in the header.
- While clicking on the 'shop now' of apparel & fitness accessories it's redirecting to the homepage only. It should redirect to its collection page. Add its collection page. Add products in the apparel and fitness accessories section.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
Make sure your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and turn them into paying customers along with building a relationship.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Have seen your store and the vibe is great, very suitable.
Here are some of my suggestions for you:
- Your navigation menu should have a "Home" part.
- Find the way to make those announcements stand out.
- You should add the title for your video banner. In the future, you also need to have more than one slider.
- Your Instagram feed should have a title. And you can consider turning it into a shoppable Instagram feed.
The app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that for FREE.
- On your homepage, you can add some sections:
+ The Featured Products collection and New Arrivals.
+ The section shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
+ The reviews section to increase the social proof. Maybe some reviews from your friends and relatives.
- In the future, when you add products to your store, there are some parts that you can focus on to improve the customer experience:
+ Have more lifestyle product images.
+ Provide your customers with detailed descriptions.
+ Reviews to increase social proof.
+ Use Upsell or Cross-sell methods to offer discounts. For example, Product Bundles and Frequently Bought Together.
- Before launching your store, you also need to have a marketing plan.
+ How you can bring your products to the right people.
+ How you can encourage visitors to buy your products. Offering promotion events for instance.
+ How to build your customer loyalty? Customer loyalty will increase your sales.
There are my comments for you. Hope this helps!