please tell me what things more I can add to make it more professional 

please tell me everything good bad whatever your views are 

thank u in advance 

0 Likes
MsSkeptical
Excursionist
17 0 5

hey there!

i saw your website and it looks good already. if there is anything that i would have to comment it is on the arrangement of the sections that you have. i think it is better to put your top selling products higher than any other sections.

the fonts are also a bit distracting. i suggest that you stick with one to two fonts to make it more professional.

nevertheless, it looks good! i hope that you find success on your shop. :))

Hi @ ABISSTOR,

Nice to know that you are launching your online business with Shopify. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Reduce the size of the header. Make sure all the important information, especially the slideshow, stay in the above-the-fold area. Customers should focus on the slideshow bellow, not the header itself.

PageFly_0-1620993405067.png

2, Add sales content to your slideshow to make customers curious about your store 

PageFly_1-1620993405341.png

3, Use center alignment for headings and change headings font family to make it look more professional. In this case, a sans serif font is highly recommended.

PageFly_2-1620993404815.png

4, Different sections should have different layout, which make the page looks diverse and attractive

PageFly_3-1620993404703.png

5, Add Product Description next to your products to reduce the unnecessary blank space

PageFly_4-1620993404312.png

To help you manage your business better, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

waytoapps
Trailblazer
215 18 104

Hello @ABISSTOR 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy Navigation.

Organize header section and make sure to minimize empty space on it.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Boost your sales with Word of mouth strategy . Install app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Add Buy Now option in the product pages.

If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
858 109 285

Hey @ABISSTOR,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

abisstor-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS

screencapture-abisstor-collections-home-kitchen-2021-05-14-10_34_06.png
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

CHECKOUT
Requiring people to create an account at checkout is going to be a deterrent. If you want to keep the account sign ups I'd make guest checkout an option as well.

abisstor-02.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3387 189 611

Hello @ABISSTORThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I have taken look at your store, it looks great & professional. Here are some addons you can do to make it more engaging & interactive:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1621065637332.png

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add loyalty rewards programStart giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

Overall, your store looks great! 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes