feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

please check my go online store and give me feedback how is look at my store.and how to grow my sales.

0 Likes
Trailblazer
258 17 73

Hi kumar9,

Your store looks nice and the products are good.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  2. Add contact us page on your site and include email address, phone number and contact form. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  3. Add a sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  5. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  6. The default search landing page https://goonlinestore.net/search is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 113 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced custom filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. You can checkout the live example here

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi @kumar9 

I think you have to many products on your home page.

Also not much information about you in your "about" page. You want to build a connection with your visitors and blogs and about page is perfect way to do that. 

I love the logo and the vibe I get when I first land on the home page. I've also sent you something to help out. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Excursionist
46 2 5

Hello, I review your store, nice one, good job! Liked the products as well. I think you should use some apps for boosting sales. I know Nextsale app.  I recommend it to you, you can use it for free. When you add it to your site, it will show the comments of real buyers of your products below. When visitors see them they will have trust to buy your service. It is because it uses Social Proof & Urgency tools to convert leads to sales. They will believe in your brand and will make purchases. You'll increase the rate of conversions and lower bounce rate.( which is good :) )  Make sure to check it, it is free, just try! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 15 25

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I had a look at your store and you've done a great job on the site so far! There a couple of tweaks I reckon you could make to build on the work done so far: 

1) English grammar and punctuation: be sure to have someone proof-read your site to make sure it follows all English grammar and punctuation conventions. 

2) Compare at Price: having everything on sale devalues your products, and doesn't highlight any key sale items in particular. Perhaps consider having certain key items at a reduced price, and have the rest of the products display with normal pricing. 

3) Landing page: I think more text-based content would be really nice on your landing page, use it to communicate some mission statement for your brand, addressing what problem you are solving for your customers. 

What sort of marketing are you doing for the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes