feedback on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

please be harsh with the feedback.

my website - https://www.betterlifely.com/

product page I am advertising - https://www.betterlifely.com/products/warm-knitted-baby-sleeping-bags?variant=31312149905504

0 Likes

Hi @Products_dillah,

Just had a quick look at your homepage. It's not really clear what you are selling. I see a photo of a baby and information about a sale. This is an opportunity to quickly let people know what your business does, why it's unique, why someone should buy from you, etc.

Scrolling down I can see information about the sleeping bags. The product photography looks good. I would like to see more of the benefits being highlighted in a clear way. Show me why this would be a great product to buy.

Also, my immediate concern given the type of product is "how safe is it?" and so I would suggest including clear information about all the relevant testing that's gone into producing this product.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes

Hi @Products_dillah 

Some suggestions around product page. 

1. I'd change the color of the review stars to same colors as amazon. This will pop and look better. 

2. Break up the text of the description with a image. There is to much text to read. 

3. I'd change the bull points to emoji "ticks" I think that would look awesome. 

4. I think 50% off is to high and if anyone comes back to the site same in a week from now and can see you lied about the 50% of sale it doesn't look good. 

Also your logo looks different in the checkout. Be really consistent through out your website. 

Keep up the good work

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

Dear Products_dillah,

Hope following tips will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Do dynamic product remarketing 

3. Use custom affinity audience 

4. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey Betterlifely, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.
  2. Add some social links for better connectivity.

3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  4. Also, You have around 2 products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.betterlifely.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.
  2. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. You have got 3-5 secs to grab the attention of your visitors by clearly stating what you sell. Adding a carousel with your features products can help you to achieve that.
  3. Your home page does not look professional at all. You need to follow this layout-
  • Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4.

It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. Like how many visitors do you get daily? How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase? 

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes