feedback on my store

Highlighted
6 0 0

floor-warrior.com thanks to whoever takes the time to critique my store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1791 29 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website, Great work you have done on you website.

-> Have you promoted your store items regularly on Facebook and Instagram pages of your store? You need to post items on your social media pages regularly then it increases the sales of your store. 

-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1282 75 275

Hey Floor-warrior,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more logical site look. Some other major improvements to be done are as follows:

1. All footer links need to be arranged vertically for better orientation and alignment.
  2. You need to add some more products for a better store variety and increased customer traffic.
  3. Social links need to be added to the footer for better connectivity.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May store improvement yield a lot of sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
136 12 52

Hi @sdarge

I took a look at your site and honestly did not find anything that is missing really. I totally support that you have testimonials, trust badges, full description of the functions, professional images and a nice branding going on. 

The site looks like it is ready to sell, all you have to do now is work on ads and make sure you are targeting them correctly. 

Let the community know how your sales are going, conversion rate, bounce rate, and if there are some issues with that, we will try to help you. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @sdarge,

I think your store has a good structure, with decent product images and necessary content. If there's anything I would suggest you improve, that would be the following things:

1. Include customer images in your testimonials

If these testimonials are from your customers, adding actual images will make it way much convincing.

Jan21-1.png

2. Add Call to action buttons:

Adding CTA buttons in these sections will allow your visitors to click and view details at any time.

Jan21-2.png

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
797 35 104

Hey @sdarge 

You should add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It also helps in reducing the abandoned cart rate. Also, it will help you to bring back losing customers to your store.

Start using a referral program. It will help you to build a loyal customer base. 

Add a chatbot to make sure that you never lose any of your customers.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Sdarge, what theme are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
hi it is the debut theme but I have customized it alot with the help of
shopify theme support.=
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @sdarge 

I love your floor products, I totally need one to upgrade my old mop! One thing I could suggest on your website is to add an installment payment option on the website to increase conversions and increase average order value. I happen to work for Klarna and we see merchants increase conversions by 44% after adding a buy now, pay later type option.  Basically it allows the customer to pay 25% at the time of purchase and then spread out the remaining payments with no interest.  Its especially great because about 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and also helps to allow them to put more items in the cart at checkout as well and reduce shopping cart abandonment.  Here is a little more information and how to get started, it's super easy.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes