feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
I have a new print on demand shop and would like some feedback on improvements. I appreciate any and all responses. Thank you.
https://iconagram.shop/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mcripe05 

The great thing about print on demand is you can fill your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give the visitor a good feeling on the website and help them to envision themselves wearing your products. 

I'm going to email you detailed review of your website in the next 5 minutes. So look out for that. 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mcripe05 !

Here are my feedbacks to improve your store :

• Adjust slider images to the same size ( i were confused when your slider keep resize depend on the next image )
  • Redesign your logo to make it more personal. Add favicon to your site as well
  • Improve homepage flow : Hero image ( slider ) - About us section - Sale banner ( Categories ) - Featured product - Social proof ( instagram - Testimonial )
  • Add sale period and countdown timer to your product to increase FOMO effect
  • Invest more content ( image, video, description ) to create About us and blog ( you can learn how to use your blog post to sell product here

Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1704 107 372

Hey Unity And Cotton,

The concept of "Print on Demand" is quite cool and trending these days. The "T-shirt print" really looks innovative and full of passion. However, you need to tighten up certain grounds to be at par in terms of sales and conversions. Some of these are mentioned below as follows:

1. Site legitimacy can be better ensured only if you add "trust badges" near to the site footer.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  4. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  5. "Logo" is the face of any particular brand. So, it should be professional in order to catch better visitor attention and leave a positive impression in their minds. Changing the font style and adding an impression of graphics will surely help.
  6. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold unique header template is the first thing to do.
  7. A full-width central banner is a must to avoid the unwanted white space on its both sides.
  8. "Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  9. For better customer interaction, a "Contact Us" section alongwith a contact form is a must.
  10. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images to make it look even more expressive.
  11. Aspiring to improve customer decisiveness! add "product reviews" below each item.
  12. The addition of an "Instagram gallery" would benefit you with better brand advertising.
  13. "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  14. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  15. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  16. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store shines like the rising sun and reaches the heights of success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hello @mcripe05,

1. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the image with a call to action button on it. It can be like 'shop now', 'click here'.

2. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

3. Add testimonials after the featured collection.

4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

6. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

7. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

8. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

These are some marketing tools that help in increasing eCommerce conversions. It helps in engaging visitors and converting them into paying customers. To implement the marketing tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like