The great thing about print on demand is you can fill your website with images of people smiling and wearing your products. This will give the visitor a good feeling on the website and help them to envision themselves wearing your products.
I'm going to email you detailed review of your website in the next 5 minutes. So look out for that.
Overall good start. Keep up the good work.
Hi @mcripe05 !
Here are my feedbacks to improve your store :
Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !
Hey Unity And Cotton,
The concept of "Print on Demand" is quite cool and trending these days. The "T-shirt print" really looks innovative and full of passion. However, you need to tighten up certain grounds to be at par in terms of sales and conversions. Some of these are mentioned below as follows:
Wish the store shines like the rising sun and reaches the heights of success in the days to come.
1. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the image with a call to action button on it. It can be like 'shop now', 'click here'.
2. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.
3. Add testimonials after the featured collection.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
6. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
7. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
8. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
These are some marketing tools that help in increasing eCommerce conversions. It helps in engaging visitors and converting them into paying customers. To implement the marketing tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.