feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2

greetings

after some many tweaks to my store, I finally feel it time to begin marketing. but before that, I post this commit to provide me for any obstructions that could change beforehand.

please i apperiate your time to review my store and give your feedback 

www.blinktouch.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the discount popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. I would have the about and contact links in the footer and remove them from the main menu

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them... this will help build social proof

Product Page Feedback

1. I would move your shipping and return/refund policy higher on the page

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level before you start on your marketing.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 2
Hi @DuaneBrown

Regarding the customers review it all ready there in the product page,is there somewhere you are referring to?

Secondly regarding product descriptions I believe the description is about 200 characters approximately,or are you referring to the name (product title) it must be longer ?

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Isa11128 wrote:
Hi @DuaneBrown

Regarding the customers review it all ready there in the product page,is there somewhere you are referring to?

Secondly regarding product descriptions I believe the description is about 200 characters approximately,or are you referring to the name (product title) it must be longer ?

Thanks

I meant adding a section for customer reviews on your homepage. Your product description could be longer.... a quality and longer product description is going to help you rank in organic search. The descriptions are pretty short right now. Please click "like" above to let Shopify know it was good advice.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Isa11128,

Your store looks great but needs some improvements.

General

• Your Footer Menu looks great, but upper the footer section needs to be organized.Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 22.12.44.png
  • You can add a link to your "Follow us on Instagram" text.
  • I recommend add link to your "Free Shipping", "Free Returns" and other elements.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Product

• I think, your image carousel has some bugs, when i click the images under the main product image, it open the image full screen and i can't navigate the other images.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes