feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

hi guys...

any feedback will be most appreciated on my store as it's my first venture into drop shipping ......www.designerlabelsonline.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Decent start with your sore but there are some key things you are missing right now.

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. The jewelry piece needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and show less product. It's an endless scroll right now of product

3. I would offer a drop down men with collection pages for different bracelets you offer. Maybe organize them by material or weight or colour

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. 

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi Mate

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it your feedback is thoughtful and insightful
Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello!

I would love to give you a detailed report breaking apart every page of your website. Let's connect! :)

My Email

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

sent you email...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Add some social links for better connectivity.
  5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.designerlabelsonline.com/search?type=product&q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @duc748sp ,

I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on a few aspects to improve your store.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Showcase your best sellers: On the homepage, you can show ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users.

Product Page: Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Add more product images.

Product Availability: It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer.

Work on performance optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am noticing it is very slow i.e 50%. It should be above 70%. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

2019-10-31_14-31_PageSpeed Insights.jpg
Structured Data: What I noticed that you have implemented structured data but some attributes have missing values such as ( SKU, product reviews, aggregate_rating, URL), so it's always recommended to assign these values, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Try Offers and Discount: Try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Gmail Sponsored Promotions: Gmail Sponsored Promotions can deliver high volumes of conversions so you can give Gmail ads a try.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @duc748sp 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Also I noticed that you don't have a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like