Thank you for reaching out in the community for some advice about your storefront. I tool a look at it for you, and I'd be happy to offer some suggestions. First, I love what you've done with the store so far! I can tell you've put a lot of work into it already; these tips will help you take that customer experience to an even higher level.
These small details will help increase your conversion rate when you're receiving some good traffic to your store. How is your traffic at the moment? Are you currently running any social media ads or email marketing campaigns?
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
What is your message ?
I feel like you have a awesome message to share as why you built this business. You really need to communicate that well all over the website. At the moment most of the website looks like you just care about sales and I can see that isn't the case. I just built a print on demand store and we focused on really getting that message across. Reach out and I'll share example with you.
I agree with @DuaneBrown this theme isn't the best for you. Plenty of other FREE themes to pick from. Reach out if you want some information about the best free themes.
Overall some great things here. I love the design of the products. Keep up the good work.
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.
Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.
After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.
One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you
After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase
After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.
An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!
Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
Hi @Edson_cruz !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I like your hero banner and product images. They are very intensive and high-resolution images. It looks very professional, good job!
2. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
3. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
8. Add SEO related keywords
9. Add blog page, it will increase traffic, and enhace your brand awareness.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi, @Edson_cruz welcome to Shopify family,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really pretty well-maintained store
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks :
1. The banner on the landing page has to be set as a theme related to the website, but in your case the banner image here if offers and stickers collated together which is looking cluttered and doesn't give an impression to scroll down. Changing the banner image on the landing page will be helpful.
2. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with goof titles and posting it on different social media platforms will create an impression among the customers as you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Create accounts on different social media platforms and attach their links to the footer menu as you can promote your brand on all kinds of digital platforms and will explain why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked sections on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps! Good Luck