feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there, I just made some changes on my store website, and would like to have some feedback, to know if i should change something else, what is good or what is bad... I would like to know if i am on a good way or how should i get there, what can i do to improve my store....https://bantu-alternative.com/ , I would like to hear from you, please help me out. Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, your store looks amazing. I loved the banner image. Delay the pop-up. By making customers your priority, you can build a program that anticipates and exceeds their needs as soon as they join. By simply rewarding customers with discounts that shoppers will become more loyal to their business is entirely the wrong approach and will lead to customers walking away from your business. Instead, the focus should be on creating an emotional connection between your brand and your customers. Building this connection makes it more likely that they will visit your store again in the future. A great way to show your customers that you care is by offering birthday rewards. Make sure that they feel special and recognized for their membership. There are different ways you can use the loyalty and reward program. I would say It is a must to have.

You should add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You should add web push notifications. It will help you to retarget your customers anytime without their email address even when they are not on your store. You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention and sales.
You need to work on the customer engagement part. I will suggest you add pop-ups, chatbots, reviews, and other marketing tools along with the newsletter to increase the traffic on a daily basis on your website. Also, increasing customer engagement will make your website more interactive which will help you in conversions and retaining your customers. 
Give a try to Aitrillion.com. It has features like loyalty and reward points, web push notifications, reviews, chatbot, email marketing, AI predictions and custom audience created by Ai Engine with marketing dashboard for CEOs and Managers. It has an integrated customer timeline for better sales understanding across channels. It's the only app on the Shopify app store which enables the customer to trigger email automation on the customer "just seen" feature. On top of it, you don't need to install multiple apps. You will get everything in just one app which makes the store's speed optimized and it is a fully integrated app. It has many other features that are useful for e-commerce stores which help in increasing engagement and sales. You can check it.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes