please be harsh with the feedback.
my website - https://www.betterlifely.com/
product page I am advertising - https://www.betterlifely.com/products/warm-knitted-baby-sleeping-bags?variant=31312149905504
Just had a quick look at your homepage. It's not really clear what you are selling. I see a photo of a baby and information about a sale. This is an opportunity to quickly let people know what your business does, why it's unique, why someone should buy from you, etc.
Scrolling down I can see information about the sleeping bags. The product photography looks good. I would like to see more of the benefits being highlighted in a clear way. Show me why this would be a great product to buy.
Also, my immediate concern given the type of product is "how safe is it?" and so I would suggest including clear information about all the relevant testing that's gone into producing this product.
Hope that helps - Gareth
Some suggestions around product page.
1. I'd change the color of the review stars to same colors as amazon. This will pop and look better.
2. Break up the text of the description with a image. There is to much text to read.
3. I'd change the bull points to emoji "ticks" I think that would look awesome.
4. I think 50% off is to high and if anyone comes back to the site same in a week from now and can see you lied about the 50% of sale it doesn't look good.
Also your logo looks different in the checkout. Be really consistent through out your website.
Keep up the good work
Hope following tips will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Do dynamic product remarketing
3. Use custom affinity audience
4. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)
There are other areas you need to work
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.
Add some social links for better connectivity.
I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Your store looks really good and cool. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.
It will be easy to give you more suggestions if you answer some more questions for me. Like how many visitors do you get daily? How do you connect and communicate with your visitors when they go without making a purchase?