feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi there.... Well being straight to the point -> I need some feedback, tips opinion on my shop, with 3 months now open. And i haven't be able to make any sale. I don't know what am i doing wrong, i do have a good feedback about the web page and the products... But the sales, i just can't make them. Please, appreciate your opinions! 

My shop->https://bantu-alternative.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi there

just checked out your website - its really cool. but. what is Ba Ntu? not really clear (or maybe ive been lining under a rock) thereisnt "About Us" page, so it might be harder for some customers to connect... Just my 2 cents.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Bantu-alternative,

The logo isn't even visible, Change the font size, colour and make it a little bolder to be noticed better. Apart from that, some other changes to be done are:

1. Connectivity will be enhanced by adding some more social links.
  2. Adding all discounted items in a seperate section will greatly help enhance customer engagement.
  3. Add customer reviews below every product to help customer decide better.
  4. Add testimonials and blogs as well.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store achieves better sales in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1889 117 293

Dear Edson_cruz,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Testimonials
3. Add Popular Products

4. Optimize your product page with more information

5. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

6. Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Taty

Thank you for the compliment. Well ''Ba Ntu'' it is a name and a name is a name, although there is some back story behind this words... I am sure that you have heard of ''The Bantu'', If not, maybe you have been really sleeping under a rock and a big and heavy one. Maybe some research would give you more clue. Well giving you a very breath explanation, ''Bantu'' are the people mostly from central Africa, there are a lot of Etno groups under the Bantu. Bantu comes from the words ''Ba- that means word'' and ''Ntu- That means people''.

Taty im not sure also if you really had a look to my web page, because ''really'' the "About us Page'' Is so visible and so easy to find.

Well here is link -> https://bantu-alternative.com/pages/about-us

Over all...thank you for the time and feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Neha-Spark

Thank you so much fro your tips, great content on your text. I totally appreciate!!! tooop 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Edzon,

Quick question, do you run ads directly onto the landing page or the product pages?

Your product pages look really neat but your landing page looks quite messy (sorry). 

I'll explain..

In general, there isn't a consistent product theme to your store (because you are focusing the store around a certain pattern)

Navigation

Will need to fix how products are organised because under the "Mens" section, these are quite different products. There should be an easier way to navigate to these products.

Social Post

- If you aren't boosting your social post, posting once a a day probably isn't going be enough. FB and Insta have become major pay-to-play platforms. You need to 3-5x the number of post if you really want any engagement.

- Links to the product: For the insta post, its great that you have the hashtags and all but you should also save some character space to link back to the products in store. 

- I know you want to focus on the overall store but really double down on specific products and focus on product marketing.

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

First of all thanks for the further explanation of what the Bantu is - I love learning new things every day. While I don't consider myself as sleeping under a big heavy rock, I have also not heard of Bantu. I'm originally from Poland and I assume you don't know who 'Slazaki' are. There's no need to react the way you did to someone getting out of their way to review your website - for free. It's a healthy-environment here on the forums and we'd love to keep it that way. Thank you in advance for respecting it. 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1
Hey Maggie
Im really sorry that you took me that way, i have red my answer to you and
i do recognise that anyone would probably interpret me wrong, although i
had by no means any intentions to hurt your feelings.
I have to point to the fact of saying that ''you have been sleeping under a
rock'', well i was just pointing out to what you have wrote before; if you
read again your email you will find there this exact words ''or maybe i've
been lining under a rock'', well again i am sorry that you took me that
way, i was not upset or anything, not trying to disrespect or make any fun
of you. In fact i appreciate that you took some of your time to feedback my
shop ''for free'' as i also have thanked you for it.

Well about the ''Slazaki''. Maybe you did not pick the hardest topic, in
fact i know. A bit about myself: i lived in Deutschland for quite some time
and i had the opportunity to visit Poland few times, I know this word comes
from a river and a mountain i think, not so sure but i think maybe
somewhere close to Warsaw or maybe Krakow, im sorry if i have written this
cities names wrong, than i can tell you that the "Slazaki'' perhaps
''Schlesier''
or ''Silesians'' are the people from this area. In fact they do have a
great History.
So Maggie, i know that this is and supposed to be a healthy working
environment, i hope that i could impress you a little bit now by showing
that i know a bit of your homeland and culture, i have to say that Poland
is a very beautiful land/country and the people that i met there were
really really nice and friendly. I have met very good friends.

Again, please ''Przepraszam'' for anything,

Kind Regards
Edson Cruz
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Haha Edson - you did impress me big time :) Well I hope you find the forum helpful - just for the record you did not offend me, as your original comment was directed to someone else leaving the review, however, I felt obliged to step in to straighten things up [can not help it, stronger then me :) ] - so welcome, and if you have any questions, let me know.  

1 Like