feedback on my store (:

Highlighted
2 0 1
hello everyone 

Please checkout my online store www.Qinesse.com 

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated !

(:

www.Qinesse.com

thank you all!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @qinesse,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your store.

1. Homepage

In the hero section/slider, you should make the 3 slides with the same format of Heading/ Subheading/ Call To action.

The Heading should tell what you are selling, make your customers know what you are about in a first 5 seconds

fb2.png

You should feature the breadth of your products with collections after hero section. Let visitors know what kind of products available.

2. Product Page

Should have 3-5 product images from multiple angles with in-scale image. Easily for visitor measure its size.

Product price should be highlighted with different color.

Use FOMO effect such as Stock available. Countdown timer if it's on Sale.

Product description is a bit long, you should use an accordion to write the description. Adding Product reviews, Shipping and Refund policy can gain trust and increase conversion rate.

You should customize your product page with more visual content such as Images, video, testimonial. If your theme doesn't support that, you can consider using page builder. Easy tool, no coding require, just drag and drop.

You can read more about how to increase store conversion rate here.

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 320

Hi qinesse,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Page loading Speed--

Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 40-45 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

qinessespeed.png

Header -- Have a smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header

Home Page -A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page

Home Page -

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page

Collection Page -

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page

Product Page -

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page

Cart Page -

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

• Use Live Chat support.
  • There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  • Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  • Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience
  • Use favicon
  • Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
  • Add faqs page
  • Index all product in google
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Add form at contact us page to collect lead.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Qinesse,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• Adding "professional fashion photographs" to "About Us" can make it look more lively and expressive.
  • "Customer Reviews" are a mark of their trust and belief on a particular brand. Hence, you need to add reviews to strengthen brand value.
  • Yotpo is an amazing assistant tool with the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
  • Enhance the user experience and site identification by adding a unique "favicon".
  • "Instagram has been a major power player in the ecommerce marketing sector". But, adding other business pages like "Facebook and Twitter" too is quite essential.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Well done! Keep it up.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @qinesse ,

I had gone through your website here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Customer testimonials should be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Add more social media pages links.

3. Adding Favicon will make your site more identical.

4. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey @qinesse 

Congratulations on your store page! Most of your design looks clean as of now. I can see that you've put in a lot of effort to put the store together. 

There were a couple of things I noticed so I thought I'll add it here. 

Firstly, in your top navigation bar - have an option to go back to the Home page. Right now I have to click on the store logo to go back. Secondly, I felt that you could move your mission to the end of the page or right before you start showing your products. Right now the mission is right in the middle of product lists and features. That way the shopper has some continuity when looking at the home page. 

Coming to your product catalogue, although it contains limited products right now, I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well.

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes