Hi, @Aaron1981 your site is good!!!
your product descriptions also in good condition(180 words) https://pizarkle.com/products/sterling-silver-ring-crystal-pendant-earrings-in-colour-platinum-plate.... if you want to check it just Google the top 5-10 product descriptions from a high traffic, important keyword in your industry. For best results..
Also My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product https://pizarkle.com/products/sterling-silver-ring-crystal-pendant-earrings-in-colour-platinum-plate... As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper -
You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..
if you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicon you will have a better conversion for sure.
This step will boost your authority and sales as well.
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. You have a great looking store and even better looking products. It was a delight to stumble upon your website and I must say its great and easy to navigate as well. Kudos on that!! I would definitely say that you are headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Reduce the overlay on your main images a little (not more than 30 to 35%). The products are not clearly visible and a first time viewer makes the decision to stay longer at the website after looking at your main images and products on them.
2. In your product listing page you have a separate section for " featured products " but visibly there is no difference in the featured products or regular products. I suggest you to either explain why you have shown the products in the featured section or just let the products be in the same section only.
3. I love that you have given so many pictures of your products which looks amazing but add a little more text on your product description as well. This is how you convince someone to buy your product. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic searches.
4. Most viewed products - Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
5. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7. Social media - "Linked In, Instagram and Twitter" all are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Excellent advice thank you. I will try and implement most of it but I'm not great, this is my first site, but I will try. Thanks.
I'm glad my advice was of help.
Do let me know if you have any questions at all, more than happy to help.
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo isn't much attractive and brand name is mentioned nowhere on the homepage A attractive logo with the brand name written Also updated sliding images with better themes will be helpful because the banner image will signify the theme of the website.
2. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The wishlist feature allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!