I would like to get some feedback on my store www.EarthRiseEssence.com. I launched it the first week of July,and I’ve had 2 sales. I only advertise on Google Ads because Facebook arbitrarily disabled my account and I can’t get it back. I’ve jumped through all their hoops. Still nothing. I am new to this type of community, so let me know the proper protocol or any info you need for an evaluation.
Congratulations for your store!
Hope following suggestion will help you.
Your store looks pretty cool. I just have a few suggestions, hope it helps:
- Add Favicon to your site to make your store be more professional.
- Add Live chat so that you can support your customers quickly.
- Try Exit-intent popup to keep customers stay longer and have more engagement in your store.
- If you run GG ads, then you will have lots of traffic. Try to send push notifications to your visitors, so they will be encouraged to come back to your store and make orders.
Hyde here from Shopify. Welcome to the platform and congratulations on setting up your own e-commerce store!
You've got a sweet collection of astrology-related jewelry, and you've got some attractive images there too. The first thing that struck me though was it isn't the most immediately accessible or legible:
Remember that most of your customers will be viewing your store on their mobile phones, so it's of paramount importance that they be able to easily read the text on your store.
Here are resources for considering your customer's journey through your store, from the moment they land to the moment they (hopefully) make a purchase:
I might just give you some suggestions as to what an About Us page should contain. Google's algorithms prefer that a page has over 200 words on it, so create more elaborate, quality, fresh content.
On a similar note, every e-commerce business needs a blog, so create and maintain a blog! Maybe even consider adding a video to your store in order to boost sales (because people love videos).
When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser.
You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde.
Hi @mike183 !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
Your homepage should include the following:
1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool.
4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
6. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
7. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.
8 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
WOW! that's a lot of stuff. I have my work cut out for me. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a detailed response. One silly question: I know what "Excursionist" means in common parlance, but what does it mean in this context? You are the second person to have that after their name.
Hello, I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.
Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.
I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.
The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.
Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.
Therefore i suggest this to you.
Hope i helped you.