feedback on my store

Solved
zorayahair
Tourist
6 1 1

Please i would like some honest feedback and constructive criticism of my store thank you  https://phfifcw3meesoudj-41086288028.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes

Dear zorayahair,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Organize your footer
  • Add CTA with your home page banner. Banner can be more better
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • As product page is password protected we are not able to see it.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do some On page SEO.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I love what you've done with the site so far, and I have a few suggestions which may help improve the user experience! 

• Are the browser notifications necessary? They can be quite spammy. 
  • This model's face shouldn't be half cut off like this, I would suggest fitting the image to the container. 
  • The mission statement for the business needs to be obvious when landing on the homepage, proclaim what problem you are solving! 
  • Nice use of images throughout the landing page! Not emphasize the goals of the business with some text. 
  • You mention that you use a blog, but I can't seem to find it, is this being added later? 

I'm afraid we can't look at the product pages to offer feedback, as they are still hidden. It looks like you've made a great start, but I'd take some time to skill up on branding. Excellent branding, including expert storytelling, can really make the difference between businesses. You've got a nice looking logo, but there is so much more to branding than the logo. 

Let me know your thoughts! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

zorayahair
Tourist
6 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Cal 

How are you thank you for the feed back

By browser notifications you mean the ADD TO CART notification that keeps popping up at the bottom of the screen. I can see what you mean. I should remove that.

The image with the womans head ill try correct that i dont know why its showing up like that on your end i used the images from free images from burst .

Mission statement and goals  noted thank will work on it

The blog yes i wanted to use Wordpress but i cant seem to find my card to pay for the free plan. Are there any websites that dont require me to pay prior to starting the blog?

You are absolutely right on the branding bit i just saw luxy hair website and seems like i am a long way away . 

I will consider everything you said and thank you for the branding link

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

You have a ton of the hard work done, you should be super proud! 

Why not consider using the built-in blog feature on your Shopify store? Is there a reason you aren't keen on using it? It would be amazing for your SEO! It could suit your blog needs perfectly, and wouldn't require further investment in another blog provider. 

Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

hey @zorayahair 

Congrats on your store ,  I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales 

1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products 
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . 
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user 
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete 
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit 
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this 

Stay SAfe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
zorayahair
Tourist
6 1 1

Wow Cal thats amazing advice! i knew there was a blog feature but i never really understood the nuts and bolts of it ! Thank you for that ! ive just edited my blog page as we speak i was about to subscribe to wordpress had it not been for your reply thank you!

zorayahair
Tourist
6 1 1

Thank you Zabu for your feed back are you able and free to help me step by step or go further into detail as to what i may do to make my shop look better?

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Glad the suggestions have been helpful! If you need feedback again at any point don't hesitate to post your store for the Community to take a look at again. 

Best of luck! 

0 Likes