feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Okay I am ready to go live with my dropshipping store, my webdesigner is adding a few more products and I want go live in a day or two for Christmas, take a look and tell me what you think.  https://rdrg37z7djibo1as-28370960462.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

My only concerns are with shipping and sales tax!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @specialoutdoor,

Congratulations on publishing your own dropshipping store! I like how your store displays the diversity of your goods, together with your categorization which helps customers a lot in finding their wanted products. The main colors of the website are suitable too - you and your web designer did a really good job there!

For recommendations, I have some comments especially for your landing page if you are interested:

1, The CTA button in the hero banner seems not to work or you have not yet set navigation for it - when I click on “Shop special outdoor gear”, I remain on the page without going anywhere. You can take advantage of this button to lead your customers to your best-selling collection or your sales page, as this button will catch the most attention. 

PageFly_0-1605838865385.png

2, You mentioned that you want to go live for Christmas holiday - it’s a golden chance for all of us to attract more customers with our holiday campaign. However, when I click on the store, no promotion campaign for the holiday season is found, and this can bring disappointment to customers who are looking for sales off discount during the holiday season.

My recommendation is to make a landing page for Sales collection - including sales-off or best-selling products which will be out of stock soon. This can incentivize your customers to even buy more than what they need.

3, The Shop Top Categories section is having the same images featuring different categories, and the Shop Hiking Gear button is misplaced which makes your website look dull and less professional. I suggest you use featured images that relate to the categories to make it look diverse and lively, and also place the Shop Hiking Gear button aligned with the others. 

PageFly_1-1605838864219.png

4, Products displayed are not aligned in the middle of the page, and this can make customers feel like you are facing a shortage of products (which I know you don’t!) due to the unnecessary gap on the right side. You can enlarge the product images, place the section in the middle and the problem will be solved!

PageFly_2-1605838863895.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your page, hope you can find them helpful for your store! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your dropshipping business is successful in the upcoming Christmas holiday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @specialoutdoor

Have seen your site and it looks great. Clean and fresh. I like that. 

However, I still have some comments for you:

- Add the announcement bar and fill an inspirational message on it. Like "Free Shipping" or "Sale up to XX%"

- Add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

- You need to have a good business story that is shown on your homepage. 

- Have seen your Instagram account and it doesn't have any content now. I think you need to add more ASAP.

And after that, you can consider having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. You can imagine when your customers visit your store and see more content related to outdoor activities. This will encourage your customers to buy. 

If you want to create one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods like "Usually Bought Together" or "Product Bundle". 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you do that. 

- You can consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. Also, add FAQs and Policy pages for your site. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @specialoutdoor, the store looks great. Below are some tips:

- Add some testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

Add FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.

- Add Pop-up Banners- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop-up doesn't increase bounce rate at all.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, web push notification, reviews, and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate.

Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes