Hi @Folkindia welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Come up with a logo that is attractive and creative as well because people will recognize your brand with logo and brand name it is a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for the branding of your company A well-designed logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trustworthy, and provides quality goods or services.
2. Add Slider ads (also called floating ads or catfish ads) are banner ads that slide in or fade in at the bottom of a page. The slider ad delivers a click-through rate that significantly exceeds the average for static display banners.
3. Add About Us page to the footer section this is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer's interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your product. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
8. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!