feedback on store

Excursionist
217 0 5

Hi,

More of white section in your store, If you reduce that the store will look more attractive.

Overall the store is good.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
217 0 5
What do u mean white?
0 Likes

Hi,

Few things on random basic I took out for you see below,

1.jpgHeasder is Big2.jpgProper spacing

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept the solution.
Email: info@perennialsolution.com

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Explorer
61 2 5

Hey, I looked at your site and I think you have problems with sales. I recommend you to use Nextsale app for raising brand trust. It uses both Social proof& Urgency tools and helps to increase trust in people. When you use this app you will definitely boost sales, conversions and reduce high bounce. Nextsale help to provide previous comments of real purchasers. The pricing system in Nextsale is lowest than competitors. It provides everything from all in one dashboard. There is no need to pay different costs for urgency& social proof tools separately. 

Try the app for free and install it to your site. Good luck with your store :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
306 15 56

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

You might consider adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes