feedback on store

1 0 0

Hi I’d love to get some feedback on my store and what I should improve on. I’m gaining traffic from ads but no sales. Do you think this is a problem with my website, or am I marketing to the wrong people, are the prices too expensive, etc.?? please let me know any suggestions. Thanks.

Https://www.shoproseholic.com

0 Likes
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hello @shoproseholic 

Congratulations on your store! Looks very sweet!

The problem you mentioned of your traffic not translating into sales is not something you need to be too worried about. This si a process that takes some time, and if your store is new, it will take some time for word-of-mouth to reach the right audience. On the flipside, it is not a good idea to keep waiting passively. Here are some great steps you can take: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting? 

Now, about your store, here are my observations:

You pictures look like they are in need of some retouching. There is some distracting background on most of them, which is taking the attention away from the main picture. When I try to click on an image, the option to select the size comes up. I think people want to look at the product completely before they know whether they want to select the size or not. Please consider putting the option to view the picture in full screen before the option to select the size.

You will be surprised to know how far a good image can take you. On an online platform, your customers cannot touch and feel your product, so they rely heavily on the visuals. If you feel that dealing with the imagery is too much of a stress, you can easily outsource it to so many good image editing vendors out there. But, there are some things to consider before choosing the correct vendor. This is for your consideration: How to choose your image editing partner 

That's all from me. In case of any queries, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @shoproseholic !

Add a favicon

Very nice hero banner

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2096 117 381

Hello @shoproseholic, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Products are quite expensive. You should work on the pricing first.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- You can add a referral program, A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

- Add exit-intent popup.

- You should add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @shoproseholic,

Congrats on opening your store! I like that you've chosen a niche, you are offering Korean and Japanese fashion which I think is really cool.

That being said, this aesthetic is a niche interest so you will have to target your ads carefully, otherwise your ad budget will get eaten up by the wrong kind of traffic - people who click out of interest/curiosity with no intention of purchasing. 

You have a good following on your Instagram and Facebook pages, I'd recommend using Shopify's sales channels so that you can tag your items on your social accounts and make it super easy for a person to get to the checkout for the item they saw.
Facebook: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/create-marketing/facebook
Instagram: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/facebook/instagram

Your products seems very TikTok to me - I'd recommend getting on there and participate in trending content ideas. Check out other content creators in your niche that are killing it with their content and get inspired from them.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes