feedback on the store

Highlighted
3 0 0

hello

as am a beginner i need to know your respective opinion about my store (El-wekala), and the most important is to know if drop-shipping is a recommended business model in Egypt or switch to locally made products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
elwekala.com.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 2

Hey,

Wouldn't be able to comment on the business model.

Look and feel wise:-

1. Use of capitalization is not proper on the store. 
  2. Better fonts could be used.
  3. Too many products displayed on the homepage
  4. Use proper logo on the store (need to crop)

Optimization:-

1.  Desktop version is properly optimized . Good job !
  2. Mobile version needs to be heavily optimized. Desktop is three times better than mobile.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @el-wekala 

Firstly I have to say your store looks quite simple and clearly. However, some noticeable changes can make it more useful. Few of them are mentioned below as follows :

• Your should redesign your logo instead of using white text - black background like that
  • Your navigation look quite messy because "work out zone" is underline, my suggestion is reduce the side padding to make it display in one line
  • Add countdown timer / Sale products  to increase FOMO effect
  • Add testimonial /reviews / social proof can increase your conversion rate
  • Add favicon to make your site look more noticeable and professional
  • Add more content to your "About us" page can increase brand reputation
  • I think your store are missing one of the most important element in fashion industry : size chart

Hope you found this helpful . Best of luck for your business !

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
787 35 102

Hey @el-wekala ,

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Really thank u so much
0 Likes