feedback on website please

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

I've spent a bit of time updating my SEO and fixing up my site.

I'd welcome a quick check to let me know what you think?

Can you find me on google searching for eco beauty store Perth? eco beauty shop? Eco beauty supply store?

otherwise I'm www.econique.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear @veeB ,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

ecospeed.png

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve

ecoorganizemenu.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Hi,

So here is a few things that I noticed:

- Your navigation bar is too messy. Consider putting less categories on there.

- Your first banner should be more specific. It should convey what your brand is about, with a good CTA.

We have an article on how to create a good landing page, hope that it can be helpful to you.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 11

Hi! It looks like you are targeting customers internationally as you are providing shipment worldwide. If you haven't used hreflang tags for your multi-region SEO, I would suggest you looking into that.

Besides, you could further provide multi-currency on your website for displaying and upon checking out. It brings local to your visitors, and boosts customer conversion rates. You may use Shopify currency convertor + Geo Targetly auto displaying local currencies. When currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the visitors' URLs. Geo Targetly detects your visitors' locations by IP. You can use its Geo Redirect tool to easily set up redirecting rules; different markets can associate with individual URL, showing the local currency.

Additionally, you can alter your messages to be location-specific, better engaging with your visitors. For example, your announcement bar, instead of "Free Order on AU orders over..." in general, you can dynamically indicating visitors' locations and its shipping policy. Without any code, Geo Bars(included in Geo Targetly services) can help set messages easily.

Hope such geo targeting strategy can help you convert more international customers. For more details, you may read the post: https://geotargetly.com/blog/benefits-of-using-geolocation-ip-in-e-commerce

0 Likes