feedback please on a clean living clothing brand

tnh0820
1 0 1

hey,

I am so nervous about releasing this brand. this is a first for me and I think everything on the backend is straightaway, let me know how the front end looks and if. you have any tips on launching it, that would be much appreciated, as well. My brand name is State of the Soul Clothing and it is mental health/addiction/recovery inspired clothing line (the featured collection has original designs) and the rest is wholesale. WEBSITE 

happy new year,

Talia Hudgens

Hi @tnh0820,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just took a look at your store and want to give you some points of view. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this social album to get more tips to personalize your homepage. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. The banner

With a store that doesn't have many product categories, you should use a horizontal menu navigation. Because:

- It is easy to scan 

- You can make the header sticky

A sticky header helps customers access to the menu navigation when they land anywhere on your page. And another important field: the search field. You store has many products, a search field helps them find the product they want quickly. 

2. You should add a hero banner

A hero banner helps grab customers' attention when they visit your page. This is also an ideal place to show visitors what you are selling and put a Call-to-action button to increase your sales.

3. Put all your collections at the top of the page

You should put a collection section at the top of page (under the banner). This section will give visitor an overview of which kind of product you are having on your store. And visitor can find collection they want, click on it and find the products they need quickly.

4. Add secondary images to products

When customers hover on the product image, they can see other images of product in many angles. This makes your products more attractive, and therefore increase the conversion rate.

You should change the color of product price to make it more attractive.

5. Make the button prominent 

stateofthesoulclothing 2021-01-18 09-06-59.png

The button is hard to see because it blends with the background. Many visitor may be missing it. Please make it prominent.

6. Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Nice store you had built! You can enhance the user experience by using bigger fonts on the landing page. Adding a slider explaining the topic your brand represents is a good idea. You can implement horizontal navigation as well. It will help the users navigate easily.

InventoryHero - Shopify App to Automatically Discount Inventory
https://apps.shopify.com/inventory-hero
https://inventoryhero.app
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @tnh0820, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Give product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products b personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page to build trust and credibility with other customers. 

- Retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting an email address with the help of push notifications.

- Entice customers with a loyalty reward program. Give loyalty points to customers on various action they take in your store.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @tnh0820,

Congratulations on putting yourself out there and facing your fears! Publishing it is a huge step so congratulations!

After looking through your store I have a few suggestions that should help you out.

grow-home.png

At the top you have quite a bit of white space. You can eliminate a lot of this by creating a horizontal version of your logo. 

With your links on the side, your categories (Women, Men, Unisex) aren't clickable. I would eliminate the dropdown menu and make those clickable links that show all products under Womens, Mens and Unisex. The way it's set up now, a person would need to click on each individual link to see your products.

grow-sizing.png

My next suggestion would be to re-order the sizing from S - XXXL.

My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes