feedback please

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

full evaulation of my store please www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

The Instagram link in your footer still doesn't work ? 

Also I seriously think about building up your Instagram account. Most of my top clients are crushing it on Instagram for free. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi The StripesInMe,
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right?
Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Improve your page speed

Your page speed is quite low on both the mobile and laptop device. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. Your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait too long for your page loading.

oo.png

2. About us page

- You should lower case your text to make it show beautifully. 
- Add more image or video to tell the business story and why people should buy your products. 

pp.png

- Add the Testimonial section on your Homepage to build the trust of customers. In fact, the customers reviews have the big impact on the buying decisions of customers. 

3. Contact us page

You should more contact options such as your address, email, telephones to your contact us. The easier people can connect with you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

I hope that the above feedback is helpful for you! :))

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO FIX ON MY WEBSITE.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@TheStripesInMe wrote:

You have posted asking for feedback over 100 times. I'd focus more of my time on building your brand then posting here. 

You're a Taekwondo Expert correct ? I'm sure that took stacks of hard work. I'd build your brand just like becoming a Taekwondo expert. 

Here is how to build organic following and get free traffic 

Instagram 

• Research Hashtags in your niche 
  • 1 x Post Every day (3 if possible)
  • 20-100 x comments on posts in your niche (every day)
  • Add Stories etc 

Facebook 

• Post on page every day 
  • Go to Facebook groups in your niche that allow pages to like it. Comment on other peoples posts (no spam)
  • Write blogs and share them on pages (only add value)

Tik Tok 

• Post every day (you already have some awesome videos)
  • Add website link in bio

eBay / Amazon / Etsy / other 

• List items here to build your brand (large platforms help in early stages) 
  • Button of description tell people to google your business name for more (in 2016 more than 30k people called my business name) probably had a lot to do with this and building a brand

YouTube 

• Do a video at least once a week. 
  • Add links to site 
  • Add YouTube videos to site (you can even turn them into a blog post) 
  • In 2016 someone shared one of my videos and I made over $5k revenue from that one share. You just need one good video that might go viral and you're on your way here. 

Blogging 

• Learn how to write good blogs that rank on Google (can get stacks of free traffic like this)
  • Also looks more professional on your site to have at least 3 

At the end of the day you put in the work and you will become a ecom expert. I couldn't even build a website back in 2014 and now Shopify has made me a expert. 

Cheers & Good Luck

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@TheStripesInMe wrote:

Also like mentioned before your checkout DOESN'T WORK. Impossible to get sales if it doesn't work. 

0 Likes