feedback

Solved
Tourist
14 0 1

hey guys I'm getting a lot of traffic but no sales I was wondering can you guys check my store out and give me any improvement ideas thanks

https://glowingdealsexpo.com/

0 Likes
Pathfinder
122 11 44

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Tory23 

Congratulations on your Shopify store!

Here is my feedback:

The Black Friday Banner is a little too large, and I am not sure if it was designed that way, but the images on the banner may have gotten cropped off. Moreover, the shop now button on the banner (which is an excellent idea) is contrasting. Consider changing the colour scheme of the button. 

When I scroll down to your offerings, I see a lot of text on the right side, and the images are too small to figure out the shape/size of the outfit. Consider removing the text and making the images larger. Ideally, there will be only 3 or 4 images per row, with a small caption (containing only keywords) below the image. The How to Use seems like an important part, so I would suggest adding it on a separate tab, (beside track your order) so that you can explain in more details. 

I see that the small Icon I click on becomes the larger picture (very nice idea). But also consider a hover image option where the image expands depending on where you place the cursor. 

Consider moving your Top Deals section up (which you will easily be able to do once you remove all the text), so that it is visible at the first go, because chances are people won't scroll that down below. 

Finally, add a chatbot, which will help you a great deal in learning what kinds of items customers prefer. 

That will be all from me! Please reach out if you have any questions!

Thank You!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Shopify Partner
2050 115 371

Hello @Tory23, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- There is a whitespace in the header.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @Tory23,

Congrats on opening your first store!

Sorry to hear that you aren't getting the sales to match the traffic. It's discouraging not to see the fruit of your labor, I hope that turns around soon for you.

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

First, your homepage. I think there are a few things that you can do that will make your store look more professional and in turn increase trust with customers. 

glowing-home.png

I'd recommend having your logo re-done, you can go to a website like Fiverr and get an amazing looking logo for a great price.

Next, I'd recommend adjusting your navigation bar. Clicking "Shop the Latest Deals" leads me to a page of products, I'd like to see more organization ie. For Dogs, For Cats.

The other thing I noticed was that your banner was cut off on the homepage.

Moving onto your products, I have a lot to say but we've created a whole video on the topic of drop shipping so please watch this:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes