feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Hello, so I just started my store on May 20th and have been running ads for the past couple of days. When I look under the Checkout initiated tab it says around 20 people initiated it. Does that mean they quit mid-way and left or what? Also if I could get some tips and feedback I would greatly appreciate it. www.summitdrop.com- that is the store link.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store.
Am unable to find about your store, How to find who you are? So you can expand by your store using of About us page.
You have the Facebook icon under website footer section, That Facebook page not found. I suggest you can add proper link of your Facebook page link.
And your Products prices are more, I think people thought your website is not trust worth. You can establish a lot of trust simply by featuring your name and photo prominently with every article. It can also be good to get a little personal on your about page.
And You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1001 43 119

Hello,

Can you please let me know which platform you are using for ads?

Because as i can see your store need to be optimized properly in terms of design and user experience.

If you need help. Please let us know through our website

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 11

I like your store design, Good luck with sales

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

I believe that if you could arrange images on the product pages accordingly, it will help you make product pages neat.

As it has been mentioned, consider correcting the Facebook link, for your niche, try creating Instagram and put the link as well. I believe those photos will look nice on Instagram as well.

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hi SlxmyDave,

Congratulations for your new store and the bracelets are amazing.

I looked your site and here are some of my suggestions you can easily update.

1. You can add favicon in the website.
  2. Add collection page as menu items since the scrolling on the home page is too much now.
  3. You can add sitemap and Faqs and put the link in the footer.
  4. Set up Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages and link them in the header and footer.
  5. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.

I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, autosuggestion and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Okay thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
So right now I’m using Facebook ads with the placement at Facebook and Instagram
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Will do thank you very much.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Thank you so much this was very helpful. I will definitely try that search filter that you recommend.
0 Likes