feedback

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

hello

Would like a review and feedback of my store please.

www.sestaa.com 

Let me know if i miss anything or if i need to add anything that you think might help sales.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sestaa 

After spending few minutes on your store and to be honest you store so professional and such amazing with design and product's images are so clean. Therefore I think you can still update some small details on Product Listing page that will help your store a lot.

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 16.20.49.png

1. On desktop version, you should set the max-height of all product's image to avoid breaking layout like this.

2. On each category page an inspirational banner and images of the best sellers will instantly inform visitors about the whole category and inspire them to scroll further down the page. 

3. An "Add to cart" button should be visible when hovering on product's image, reduce time when customers have to go inside every product then add that product to cart.

4. With the cross-sell section on the left, adding some hot sale products will boost your conversion rate of your store too.

There are some comments to your store and hope that it maybe useful for you. Moreover, this article shows best practices of Product Listing page and you can check it out more.

Cheer!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you

will follow your instructions

:)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Sestaa

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. In general, the store is really nice. I feel it is a little laggy, and this could be due to the javascript injected to run those popups. There are some minor aesthetic changes I would recommend, as well as some additions you could consider: 

• There appears to be a little overlap on popups in the bottom right of your site. 
  • Do you find the browser notifications to be an effective strategy? As a first time visitor, I'm not going to accept them, it's a pain to have to close so many popups, and it slows down your site loading. I'd look to streamline things a little more. 
  • On the bottom left of your site you are receiving a liquid error, which can sometimes indicate that there is residual app code from an app uninstall. I'd recommend reaching out to the app developer for assistance on removing their code from your theme. It looks to be something currency related. 
  • I feel the slideshow on the landing is also a little too large of a container to fit purpose, have you tested smaller slideshow dimensions? 
  • I also feel the sticky header is taking up too much real estate, and should be reduced in size if possible.
  • You don't seem to have many product descriptions, which I would encourage you to reconsider. We have a great guide here on writing excellent product descriptions

Let me know your thoughts! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like