Hi @beloveDDog !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey there @beloveDDog ! Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. You need to add a lot of content on your homepage - textual matter is quite less! Also, adjust your About us (in the homepage) and bring it to the middle to improve the alignment of your homepage.
2. Product images are quite big - shorten their size so that within the less space we can see more products!
3. I guess you forgot to add the favicon to your store!
4. You've just added PayPal as your payment methods but on average, more than 5 payment methods are added to every online store! I hope you don't lose sales because of just 1 payment method in your store!
5. Although you've added social media icons, you also need to add customer reviews and feedback on your store - it just increased the authenticity of your online store!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Your store pictures products and images are very cute
1. Hero section
The first section image are nice, you can keep it but adding a heading and subheading to describe what your store are about and its story, and of course a Call To Action, a button that link to a sale page, a special product, or a collection page. That' sure will increase your store conversion rate
2. Show the breadth of your products - instead of showing a few Product - you can feature your Collection in the Home page, by that way your visitors can quickly catch what kind of product you sell
3. Don't leave to much blank space - that breaks your page layout and make it look unprofessional. Under this section you can feature collections or products, that would be much better
For this Product, instead of grid image list, turn it into a slideshow to avoid too many blank space on the right
I think there are more you can practice to your home page, you can take a look at this article about How to Personalize your homepage
4. Navigation: Add some Menu items such as About Us, Contact Us, Collections (under Catalog) and make your header sticky so visitors can access menu any time
For other pages optimization, you can check many tips here. As your store is just started I think there are many you can try then optimize it continuously
Hope you find this helpful