Welcome to the Shopify family! Hope your business is going well during these difficult times.
After checking your website (which is super-cool btw!), just a few tips I would like to share,
Tip #1: Add a "Home" option as well on the Top Navigation bar, so that customers can get back to your Homepage. Right now, I see that the only way to do so is by clicking on the logo.
Tip #2: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions.
Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Congratulations on your new store. Your store is looking awesome. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add product price also in the collection pages.
5. In the collection pages, the image size seems to be too big. Minimize the size so that customer doesn't need to scroll down to see the product image and also try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
6. Add more specific product titles in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!