feeddback on store please

Solved
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1001 43 119

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your store for SEO

3. Create unique logo

4. Go for Paid marketing

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking Awesome.
Have you regularly promoted your products through your social media pages? I have to see your last post on May 10th Facebook. And your last post on Instagram May 11th.
And I suggest you can post and share your products every day, This helps for to increasing of your sales. You can try to add blog posts monthly once, It helps for increasing of sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Rated 10 of 10, Great work appreciated your work

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi,

It looks like you've put a wonderful amount of work into your website. But, if you are the only person editing your site, you might have become "nose-blind" to errors, especially the ones happening behind the scenes, that we might miss here.

That's why I strongly suggest double checking your work by using a  Free store analyzer tool. It will help you to catch the details that can dramatically affect the effectiveness your bottom line.

Our Free store analyzer will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale just might be of help! 

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Highlighted

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hi cleatsupfc,

Wow, your store looks amazing. Its hard to make a mark in the beauty industry but you know your deal every well.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Your live chat is not enabled yet, You can have floating live chat option, floating icon is more visible.
  2. Rename email us to contact us, its more easy to understand, I myself thought if I click on it then, my email composer will open.
  3. Instead of "How Are We Doing?", make it simple and write "Share feedback" again this is easy to understand.
  4. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  5. I can see that you are using default search for Shopify which is pretty basic considering that it shows empty result page even for simple search queries, for eg.https://pharmaskincare.com/search?type=product&q=achecream. Improving your search experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors. Try using different search solution such as Sparq which allows advanced filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.  

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Great looking store and brand. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like