first time online drop shipper

steve120
1 0 0

took me forever to make a website, now, wondering how do i get traffic, how does my page look?

booksabillion.myshopify.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @steve120,

Congratulations on launching your store and getting through the learning curve!

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First, I'd suggest creating a logo. You can do this for free in about 5 minutes by just a few clicks, watch here:

Next, when you get your logo files, you should also receive a Favicon, you can upload that here:

After that, I'd recommend tweaking your homepage so that it's set up for conversions:

The last thing I'll touch on are your products. You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have lashes, baby books, clothing, pet products and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising. I would definitely recommend niching down and focusing on trending products. For example, if you were to only sell baby products, then it would transform your social media posts, your website design and your ads. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please consider niching down and check out our video on how to find winning products:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I'd also recommend watching our Dropshipping playlist as we walk you through the best platforms to use for shipping time and margins, how to find winning products and more. All free, no course necessary :).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes