fix low conversion problem

Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Hi, we have a simple site with simple products priced competitively, https://inlandppe.com/  however, the conversion is very poor and have gotten worse over the past few weeks, even after we lowered price to stay competitive.  any suggestion?

Thanks! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Inland PPE, 

Keep the below-listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• "Hero banner" is a must beside the dropdown for a more professional look.
  • Add a "favicon" for better site identification.
  • "Terms and conditions" are missing from the footer.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear inlander,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies ,Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index your all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @inlander ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @inlander 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. It’s not very clear on your website. Also, I’d suggest ad the meta title and description for your home page and all others. (This is for SEO)
  2. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They have different backgrounds and sizes. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional. You should add as much detail as possible for the products. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  3. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about who you are and your ideals. I would say add pictures as well, it gives a more human touch. Make a separate page for about us. 
  4. Add some information about shipping in a separate shipping page. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users. 
  5. Create your social media pages - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. These are essential for building any brand and trust for users. Once they land on your website, people will be checking around for your social media. Be sure to put up some amount of posts there as well. 
  6. Product images. This is my biggest observation, on almost all products - you have only few images. You should add multiple images - which shows the product close up, inside etc. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  7. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

Thanks everyone!  how much would it be to hire someone to do some quick fixes to see some results?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @inlander 

To be completely honest, I think your store is kind of raw. The fact that you are offering very needed things at the moment is great and can help you with sales a little, but you should realize that there are a lot of sites that offer that and Amazon is full of such suppliers as well. Now I am not telling you to quite whatsoever, I only want to warn you that you need to spend more time and finances and even than have low sales. E-com need some time before it starts giving instead of taking. 

Another thing is that Shopify has restrictions to masks that seem overpricie. Recently, they blocked the collections of masks that were retailing for 7 USD including shipping. So I am afraid your masks might also be endanger. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 0 4

thanks for the input.  it is raw.  totally recognize that and that's why I'm looking for some input/help to figure out the where improvements should be made to provide the most benefit ASAP.

as far as the mask market, it's not great and probably over supplied at the moment.  We are not really making any money after accounting for our costs but we just need to sell our fairly large inventory to recover as much of the costs as possible.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Inlander,
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. Can you please specify what sort of website fixes are you talking about?

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes