Jeff7
Tourist
15 0 1
0 Likes
Devon_Thomas
Excursionist
166 0 5

Fantastic store...

Tell me about your marketing? How are you bringing people to the site? How are you targeting them?

Logo design and web page design email: devon@neptunedesign.co.za or view our portfolio www.neptunedesign.co.za
0 Likes
Kasper_Knudsen
Tourist
31 0 1

Hi Jeff,

Cool site. I'm been running shops with 15.000$+ revenue for 1 day, and I wuld say for brandingwise your shop has a fair potential.

Running ads during big tournaments and after that retargeting on Facebook and Google would be the best thing for you to do. No doubt :o)

Best,
Kasper.

Certified Google Partner and Official Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Jeff7
Tourist
15 0 1

Using Facebook Ads. I just stoped the Ads today to go back to the drawing board.

shopify shows the last 7days i have 205 visits. Facebook says 317 link clicks All with no sales. 

I had a popup for subscribers to be entered in our monthly giveawys (this month is a gaming headset from astro that cost $300) not 1 person subscribed.

Facebook Audience -

Gender - Men

Age - 18-34

Location - USA

Detailed targetring - 5 of the most popular Esport teams and the most popular counter strike online league 

0 Likes
Devon_Thomas
Excursionist
166 0 5

I honestly think your way ahead of the market

Why should have a LAN session get one team to take the supplement and play against each other in an endurance tournament. But make sure it's all normal players no problem gamers. 

Maybe the people feel like those supplements are just for pro gamers and they can't help the average gamers. It's the same thing with mechanical keyboards it was only when the normal gamers thought they would give them an edge then they were adopted to the mass market.

Shell fuel is another example.... It was on the formula 1 circuit... Then they showed how the F1 technology could help improve the mechanical components of normal cars ...that's when the market adopted it.

Logo design and web page design email: devon@neptunedesign.co.za or view our portfolio www.neptunedesign.co.za
0 Likes
Jeff7
Tourist
15 0 1

Thanks for the input!!

Jeff

0 Likes
Prejestrall
1 0 0

Many applications need feedback and this is normal, since the feedback of people who play these games is always needed, I often leave my opinion to help. I will also tell you about the site https://csgobettings.com/, which brings me money, because here are the top platform for betting. There are many negative reviews about this, but I absolutely disagree with them.

0 Likes
MalwearCo
Tourist
7 0 2

Site looks amazing! Unfortunately, I do not have much feedback for you, I'm in this section for the same issues on my site. However, we are in the same niche our site is getting pretty decent traffic but not many sales. I think gamers are just hording their money for their setups and rooms lol, and don't want to spend it on items like clothing (my case) or supplements in your case. Good luck with your journey!

www.malwearco.com 

0 Likes