250 4 7

what do i need to improve on? here is my store link www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 41 73

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. You've made a great start on your store! I've taken a quick look and have some points for you to consider:

1) Domestic Shipping: specify what this means, as you may have customers from anywhere in the world. Is it free UK domestic shipping? Or free US domestic shipping? 

2) Product photography: it would be great to see some modeled photography showcasing the products on the landing page, rather than all stock photos. 

3) Blog: creating a blog centered around martial arts and taekwondo would be great for your SEO. You should consider adding a blog to the site, which would also give visitors extra content to return for. You can read more about blogs here

4) Market test your site with your target demographics: the best feedback usually comes from those who you would expect to buy on the site. I would group test both men and women, and get their individual perspectives. 

5) The 10% off promotion is great, but have you considered using it to encourage signups to your newsletter? An app like Privy can help you create a delayed pop-up encouraging visitors to sign up to marketing communications in return for the 10% off. 

You've made a really great start to the site! How are you planning to market it to your target demographic? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes