hello Everyone

Solved
3 0 0

So I just started my store and I would love some feed back. I am well aware that there is a lot of things I need to fix like the grammar, collections pages  etc  but if you could give me your opinions on what you think that would be great! Thanks  in advance.    https://kniftykitchen.com/

0 Likes
Excursionist
34 1 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @yonna12149

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you so much i will absolutely look into that app

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
671 65 124

Hi @yonna12149,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on getting your store up and running, and on doing a great job! You've taken that first step, which is fantastic, and which is why I want to give candid feedback to help you make your site the best it can be.

First off are my initial impressions upon landing on your homepage:

20-11-s57fr-y6wh9

1. Your logo is lost to the eye because of its size. You should consider using a larger logo to really introduce your customers to your brand with a bang.
2. The font color is quite light and could make it hard for customers to read it, especially on mobile. You might want to consider making it bolder and more legible.
3. Try to use sharper, clearer images on your store to communicate the quality and attention to detail that you champion in your products.
4. Try to keep your copy punch, brief, sharp, and to the point.

There's more about improving the UX design of your store in this blog post. Consider too the importance of creating a fantastic About Us page that conveys your mission statement and values and story.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

0 Likes