https://alilight.net/

i need to know how can i start growing my business

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1687 105 365

Hey Alilight,

Optimizing your store can really help in business growth as overall store look and maintenance is the first thing the visitors notice and make up their mind whether to purchase a product or not.So, some important aspects if worked can lead to an expansion in overall business growth. Few of them are mentioned below as follows:

1. The "logo" is visible on all other pages except the homepage.
  2. A home button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  3. There is a lot of unnecessary empty space on the homepage. The "featured" products disappear after a few seconds of opening the homepage leaving a empty white space around.
  4. Also, the product named "14 INCH LADY PINK LAPTOP" has its description and image at two mismatched locations.
  5. Also, the "footer" region is visible for a few seconds and disappears after that.
  6. Include more "trust badges" for better site legitimacy.
  7. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really hope that you achieve the heights of success very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @standalone12 

There are a couple of things on your site that need to be changed to  start selling. 

-Change the font from italic to something simpler and more professional looking 

-If I click on the Featured Products section on the homepage, the page is becoming blank white and requires a lot of scrolling done to reach to the footer. 

-The product range is too wide. Focus on something more narrow and concentrate your resources on that. 

-The review widget is too bulky, but it is hard to see it because it is at the very bottom of the page instead of being right under the product description. 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-The information and images on the site are all over the place, they are overlaying each other. I recommend hiring a person who could build something from scratch for you and also maybe consider for a different theme that works better with large catalog store. 

-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help. 

Best of luck!

Aiza

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello friends

I really like your comments and suggestions I do check with your recommendations ..
Thank you so much for your help.
Great job 👍😀
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1687 105 365

Most Welcome! Pleased to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes