hello just got done with site and would like some feedback on it

Solved
tscc
Excursionist
37 0 6

https://the-salami-chip-co.myshopify.com/

at your leisure can you check my site and give feedback would love to hear thank you in advance!!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 154

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @tscc

I see you're offering people your own products, not dropshipping. This is a great advantage, so you need to take this ad. 

But for now, your store design looks not good. 

Because it's hard to describe all the comments, so I think you can try to see the example:

https://www.pipsnacks.com/

This store is in the same industry as your business. You can see the site to find what you can learn from them. 

Also, I have two 2 apps that can help you improve your business. you can check it out:

- Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable Instagram feed which can show your Instagram content and product photos.

- WhatsApp Chat & Notification. WhatsApp is a good channel can help you chat directly with your customers, so you can improve your customer service.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
849 21 244

Hi @tscc !

I totally do not like your homepage with product images. It does not look professional and eye-appealing. 

Add subscribe to newsletter to the footer of your homepage.

Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2365 140 426

Hey @tscc, I hope you are doing good! My opinion is that it cannot be easily understood that what exactly you are selling on your store. I would recommend you to make the homepage more clear. Currently, it looks cluttered. Write the About Us page. Also, why customers should buy from you? Display how you are unique. Also, you can add a video on the homepage about the product and use of the product. It should be clear to understand that what you are selling on your store. 

I would suggest you to make your store more attractive and interactive. 

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

These marketing tools will help you to make your store interactive. Also, you will be able to engage more visitors on your store. Promote as much as you can to build a presence and create awareness about the product as much as you can.

To implement these tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @tscc,

First off, very cool product!

I have a few suggestions after checking out your website. The first is fixing your product SEO. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

salami-meta.png

Getting your SEO done properly is soo important! We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The problem with your SEO is that the average person wont know to type in "Salami Chips" into Google but they may search something like "Keto Friendly Chips" or "Keto Snacks" or something of the like. We show how to fix this in our video along with many other tips for reaching your intended audience:

My second suggestion would be to change your theme. You have a great product and it's a shame because I feel like your theme is really doing you a disservice. When I landed on your page, that main photo is so big that I couldn't tell what you were selling. It's so important to grab the visitors attention and have them know what it is you are selling right away when they land on your site.

salami-home.png

The second really big deterrent for sales is your navigation, I didn't notice the navigation in the top left until a minute in and when I clicked it, I still couldn't tell where to buy your product. Your navigation is unclear, something that says "Pre-Order" would be better.

salami-home2.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes