hello! please review my gadgets and home style improving store!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Guys,

Would you guys give me some feedback on my store?   https://stol-more.myshopify.com/

Let me know about your overall experience going through my website, what you think of the flow and look of it as well as product descriptions etc.... Pretty Much open to any and all feedback! Thank you!

p.s i know about my domain , I'm still thinking about  it so i will choose new domain asap

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Stol-More,

"Color not only provokes certain emotions in customers, but it can also attract certain types of customers". The overall store theme color ie brown doesn't match well with the hero banner and the product images used. Instead, try using some bright colors like light blue or light green. Other essentials are mentioned as follows:

• Attach favicon to enhance user-experience and promote easy site identification.
  • A "Free shipping offer" is bound to attract customer attention to increase the urgency to buy.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Customer reviews are the mark of true customer faith and belief". Hence, they should be a part of both your homepage and product page for sure.
  • Yotpo is an amazing assistant tool with the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals
  • Remove multiple newsletters as only one is sufficient.
  • For SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.
  • Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution .
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Good luck for the forthcoming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

thank you very much for your opinion i just open the store last month and manage to get 3 sells already so im vrey happy with this. i will take what your read in mind and start develop and upgrade my store.

p.s i want my store to be warm and still stylish so i though to use warm colors like orange yellow and brown but im open minded so you have any clue wht colors can blend with my color and my mind? exept brown and color like that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Roystolerman,

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you. Regarding your question, the idea of using warm colors seems amazing. You can use any warm colors like red, yellow and orange whichever suits you. Warm colors contrast with cool colors like blue, green, and violet. So, you can use any one of these for a bolder look.

Good work! Keep it up!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes