help and feedback from my store

Highlighted
Pathfinder
260 4 7

i would love for someone to check out my store asap and get some feedback. my store is www.stripesinme.com thank shopify 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 19

Hi, @TheStripesInMe!

Emma here from Shopify. I've moved your post over to our Feedback on My Store board as you'll likely get more views and responses over here! 

I did try to take a look at your site so I could give some feedback, however, the URL that you provided is not working. Can you double check the spelling? 

Cheers,

Emma | Shopify Support 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
260 4 7
0 Likes
Highlighted
Please check if your domain is setup properly or not. Go to the domain section of the shopify admin and see that your main domain is connected. The connection might be still in "under verification" mode.
We are a Shopify Partner Company
Built more than 100 Shopify Stores
Connect to me on m.me/firstwire or skype at anand@firstwireapp.com
Check portfolio at https://firstwireapp.com/shopify-services/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
151 8 35

When I clicked the cart icon, it's an empty cart (obviously), but the "Continue browsing here." text, I can't tell it's a link.  Make sure it's underlined or somehow highlighted to display that it's clickable.

Add some patterns or something to the site design.  There's too much white space.  Put martial arts belts on the sides or something.  It's really dull so far.

When I went to women's at the top nav, it loaded a page with men's also.  Change it to only display what the category clicked on is for.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
260 4 7

it says it connected?

0 Likes
Pathfinder
260 4 7

how do i fix that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
260 4 7

what do u think? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
260 4 7

what white spaces?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
151 8 35

The background is almost completely white.  The only non-white is text, buttons, links, logo, and products, etc.  I suggest adding another color to the theme so it's less commonplace in terms of design.

0 Likes