help me with some feedback on my store and get a discount code if you want :)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello! 

First of all, I really hope everyone is doing alright during this Coronavirus crisis. 

I really would appreciate if some of you could take some time to check out my site

and give me some suggestions or opinions on it!

I am familiar with designing (however, web designing is relatively a new field for me)

Didn't know where else to get some feedback on my site 

so it would be nice if you could give me some feedback on the following, but not limited to 

• is it visually appealing?
  • is it easy to use?
  • does it seem easy enough to reach out to me?

my store site is www.diacubic.com

Really could use your opinions

thank you :)

P.S. ask for a discount code if you're interested! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @diacubic ,

I just reviewed your website. It quite good! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better. 

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’  on the homepage to engage users.

Featured Images:   The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product description formatting is a bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. Write detailed product description. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Provide multiple product images and organize the collection of your product images and Insert it into carousels.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 27%. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channels to reach more customers. 

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us form and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Diacubic,

Your "store products" have a special kind of "charm and charisma" in them. The "central banner" is "vibrant" enough to bring a smile on the face of anyone who views your site. Some improvements, if made, can really make your store look one of its own kind thus, attracting visitor attention and driving loads of sales as well. Following pointers need to be focussed on:

1. Want your customer to immediately buy! add some "Limited time offers" to the store central banner.
  2. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  3. The "header template" should be placed above the logo and sidelinks instead of being placed above the central banner.
  4. Unique site identification can be better facilitated by the addition of a distinctive symbol called "favicon".
  5. Logo improvement by means of changing the font style and addition of some graphics is desirable for enhancing store impression in the visitor's minds.
  6. Desiring information security! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  7. The "home button" is a must at the beginning of the main menu for a logical and complete look.
  8. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  9. "Contact Us" is incomplete without a contact form.
  10. If you wish to facilitate customer interaction and site familiarity, the "About Us" section is a must to be added.
  11. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  14. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store be bestowed with lots of sales and conversions through store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1173 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

You have put a lot of work into your website, and I absolutely love the strong branding.

The sliding images feel like they are a little bit too big for my screen [15” laptop], and the key info almost disappears below the fold:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 10.04.14.png

The CTA [call to action] and the tagline are not displayed above the fold, the area that converts the best. I’d recommend cropping the images to reduce their height in order to display all the key info within the screen which will significantly help you improve your conversion rate. 

Alternatively, adjust the tagline and a CTA to be displayed in the middle of each image, and not at the bottom. You can easily do it by going to the theme editing section in your Shopify admin area.

I noticed that your product titles are very short:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 10.12.17.png

The names are great btw! You need to think here also from the Google perspective. A product name ‘Diaflake’ doesn’t really give Google any information as to which search results to display this product. It will assume it’s a jewelry piece from the overall website content, but might have difficulty in displaying your product in more specific search results.

There is a way around it - you can have stylish one word titles for your products as displayed on your website and more detailed SEO meta title as seen by the search engines - this way Google will see more SEO friendly and relevant title and therefore display your website in the most relevant searches.

Your product descriptions also don’t mention what is the product itself:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 10.13.42.png

Only your video shows it's actually a phone cover decor, though it’s almost impossible to guess from reading the content. I thought you are selling jewelry.

That can definitely have a bad effect on your SEO and conversion rate - as Google reads only content [cannot read videos or images as we do], it relies on your written content to clearly explain what you are offering, so it can display your website in the right search results.

Also, if you are not clear with what you are selling in your product titles and promos, your visitors might feel a bit confused as well, which can also affect your conversion rate.

Remember - be as straightforward as possible and avoid confusion at all cost!

About us page - consider adding this page. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. This page is perfect for building trust, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to build a rapport with your customers. Trust plays a huge role for online shoppers - people love to know who they are buying from and a great About us page can help you earn extra points and improve your conversion rate. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting fact about each of the team members. Please see 25 examples of engaging and creative About us pages.

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider posting articles more regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @diacubic 

Thank you! It seems like Coronavirus has directly/indirectly affected every singe person at this point. Hopefully, everything will be alright soon! 

Here are my observations regarding your questions: 

• is it visually appealing? 5/10 

It is great that you have custom-made your hero banner and it resonates with your brand. However, the combination of colorful background and bright phone holders look overwhelming.  It is important to let a customer know what exactly you are offering and how good the quality the moment a person entered your site. The hero banner of yours is not doing none of that, unfortunately. I recommend adding high quality images where the product is actually on the phone. 

The photos make it seem like the products are low quality. Maybe because you cropped the background of the photos. Consider using this type of photos

Screenshot_10.png

instead of this 

Screenshot_11.png

Or retake photos professionally :) 

• is it easy to use?

Yes, the site is not complicated at all. It has homepage, it has collection page, and the product page. However, that is not all you need for a person to go ahead and place and order. Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Also, add an About Us page 

• does it seem easy enough to reach out to me?

Yes, the contact page is pretty self-explanatory, I recommend adding a link to that page to the Info section of navigation bar.

Please feel free to reach out if you have additional question and if I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback :)

I definitely will revise my website with some of your suggestions 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

The limited time offer idea is definitely a good idea I would like to explore! 

thank you for reviewing my site :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @diacubic,

You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. I would suggest you to make it more engaging and interactive which will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers.

- For making it more engaging and interactive you should add web push notification. It will help you to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses. With the help of web push notification, you can reach your customers anytime and it helps in bringing back the losing customers to your store. 

- Add a newsletter subscription box in the footer. Make sure you are using email marketing to reach your customers. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Display testimonials on the homepage. 

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes