help to payment gateway paypal

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello there,

I got the issue on my store final checkout time. The customer is not able to pay me on my store.

I was also contacted with Paypal they told me your account is perfect no problem on u r account.

i m frustrating with this issue anyone can help me & feedback me what is an actual problem.

store-trendysurvey.com

cart- https://trendysurvey.com/cart 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
849 46 147

Hey, @Trendysurvey

Could you provide more details on where the customer is presented with an issue? Is it after they are redirected to Paypal to complete the purchase? I tested your website & checkout up until needing to complete my order (where I would be redirected to Paypal). While processing these steps, there were no errors or issues that appeared that would have stopped me from paying. If you could provide further context (with a screenshot if you have it) then that will help determine the cause of the issue you and your customer are experiencing. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 0

My store location in India. but I am targeting USA customer and I was already doing promotion on Instagram. I am allready set dollar as a primary currency. 10 added to cart on my store but they not able to buy this product. my influencer told me we didn't buy on your store there is some issue on your store for final checkout. last moment customer pays me on Paypal that person money can debit on the bank and also credit at that time. my friend tests they belong to USA they also test my store the same issue faced by him. for final payment redirecting time issue should be created. can you tell me what is an actual issue? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
849 46 147

@Trendysurvey 

To make sure I understand, you've had multiple people test your checkout to see whether they can process an order; however, each of them was unable to after the redirect to Paypal. Is that correct? What happens after the redirect? Are they greeted with an error, or something else? Do you have a screenshot/video of what happens?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes