high sales but the traffic is slow moving.

Highlighted
Excursionist
203 0 5

I been getting high sales but the traffic is slow moving. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

You're the opposite of what many people wish they had. High sales, but low traffic? Why don't you try different marketing channels and market to the same type of audience? Some free options are blogging, Instagram, Facebook, etc..  You can even partner with fitness people on youtube or Instagram where you both can benefit from sales. 

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5

how do u do that with fitness youtube and instagram?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

You can either contact them directly or just keep posting (do not spam) on their contributions.

You can start by finding small influencers and introduce yourself to what you do and to see if there are any potential partnerships that can be built. 

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5

please give your best feedback on my store. www.thestripesinme.com be percise.

0 Likes
Astronaut
780 48 176

Hey Thestripesinme, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for e-commerce.
  2. Add some more social links for better social connectivity.
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  4. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.
  5. Also, You have around 34 products and a visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.thestripesinme.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5
I actually have a lot of sales but not so much traffic
0 Likes

This might sound crazy but Tik Tok is exploding at the moment. There is literally no other way to get seen by more people for free. Works well for fitness. You could also link your Instagram account on Tik Tok Also. 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5
I average 5000 customers a day
0 Likes

@TheStripesInMe wrote:
I average 5000 customers a day

Do you mean 5,000 visitors ? If you have a list of people you could also do some email marketing to boost sales. I generated around $20,000 in revenue from sending out only 10 emails in 2016. My list was only about 500-1,000 people also. Now days its a little bit harder to do that. You need a few things for it to work.

• Subject line that gets peoples attention
  • Add value

When you add the value you want to send a email once a week. The first three emails add value and than the forth is sales pitch. The great thing about your niche is there is so much value you could bring. 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes