high traffic and visitors but no sales coming in.

Excursionist
217 0 5

i been averaging 900 customers daily but not so much sales coming in. www.thestripesinme.com i would love some feedback.

0 Likes
Excursionist
217 0 5
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

6. Use custom affinity audience for paid ads

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
217 0 5

i still don't know what i need to do to be successful?

0 Likes
Explorer
61 2 5

Hey, I reviewed your site nice one, good luck :) I recommend you to use Nextsale to raise brand trust. It is the best app that differs from all its competitors by having the lowest price that is all in one dashboard. This app uses social proof& urgency tools and doesn't require separate costs for both of them. When you install this for free, whenever traffic is in your site they will see real comments of purchasers so will want to get your online service. That is why you can convert leads into sales with Nextsale/ You will increase conversions, reduce bounces and boost sales with this app!

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Your store looks really cool .With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes