1 0 0

https://homelifesshop.com/

Why is my shop so useful and well closed by you

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
773 97 251

Hey @homelifesshop,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-homelifesshop-2021-04-19-11_00_55.png

You are offering a wide range of products in your store, you have couch covers, fitness products, western wear and more. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you, We did a video on this recently that I recommend giving a watch, we tell you how to fix it as well:

Another thing you can do is expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

The other I'll touch on for now is your homepage banner. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Your "Shop Now" links aren't clickable so I'd recommend using a button instead of having the text as a part of the image.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes