hoping for feedback on my sustainable apparel online shop

Fieldday
1 0 0

Wondering how things are looking to those who haven't seen the site a million times.  

www.fielddayapparel.com

Thank you~ 

0 Likes

Hi @Fieldday 

You have very good collections of items.  As per the feedback, please consider the following points

1.  On product details page, images are taking lot of space on page, try  add carousel/slider for  images, 

2.  Add reviews and trust badges to your store to make customers  feel your store is legitimate. see some reviews apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=reviews and trust badges at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges

3.  To engage your customer more on your store, try adding wishlist, recently viewed products, upsells/cross sell features and discount on social shares. For this consider our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard

Good luck for your business. 

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 40 31

Hi @Fieldday,

Thank you for taking the time to share your store with us. I first just wanted to say that I love your over all store and the items you are selling. It's great to such a unique brand showcased on a beautiful website. 

Your core site is great and what many merchants aspire to! I do think there are some small things you could consider adding to really take it to the next level though.  

• I do agree with @Tuecus that a carousel for your product images on your product page would be better suited then the very long product pages you have at the moment. I know that your store relies on it's beautiful imagery and that you could use an app to create your carousel effect, but this might be one of those cases where I think a developer creating that customization might be better than a plug and play app. I wouldn't want your product pages to lose the effect of your photography, but I think the images can be showcased more effectively.

• I also noted that your collection pages are quite large with no option to filter or sort the product. Most standard theme files will allow basic filtering for New/Old, Price Low/High and Sort A/Z. I would recommend enabling that option for your customers if you do not wish to have a more indepth sorting or filtering options on your product pages. 

• Lastly, I would encourage you to consider a live chat feature to your store so that customers can chat with you in (semi)real time about some of your products, especially the one of a kind items. Calling, emailing or leaving the website to send their question can be too many steps and customers may not want to do that in the moment, whereas sending you a DM with their question, even if they don't get an answer right away can be more effective. Especially if your chat app collects customer email so you can follow up with them. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance with the suggestions I shared.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @Fieldday,

Nice to know that you are launching your online business with Shopify. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add Call-to-action button on the slideshow to increase conversion rate. 

Having a button on the slideshow can be more effective compared to add link directly to the slideshow itself,

PageFly_0-1621223480786.png

2, Add Call-to-action buttons to Current Collection 

Having a “Shop Now”, “View more” button can attract customers to your products, which helps increase conversion rate.

PageFly_1-1621223479971.png

3, Add filter to your collection page. 

This helps customers reduce the needed time to find the desired products.

PageFly_2-1621223479679.png

4, Instead of using Pagination, use Load More feature.

If you use Pagination, pages at the end of the list have little chance to sell the products. Load More button can overcome this. 

PageFly_3-1621223479484.png

5, Use Product Image Variants thumbnail on the side of Product Image, instead of letting them scroll through the page. 

This can help reduce the unnecessary blank space on the right side of the screen, and make the page looks professional.

PageFly_4-1621223480388.png

To help you improve your store better, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".

This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

Hello @FielddayThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify.  I've taken a look at your store, it looks great & professional. Below are few suggestions that you can implement in your store. 

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1621232007559.png

- Add a section of trending & new arrival products on the homepage. 

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1621232348784.png

- You should add a loyalty rewards program in your store. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

@Fieldday

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes