You have very good collections of items. As per the feedback, please consider the following points
1. On product details page, images are taking lot of space on page, try add carousel/slider for images,
2. Add reviews and trust badges to your store to make customers feel your store is legitimate. see some reviews apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=reviews and trust badges at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges
3. To engage your customer more on your store, try adding wishlist, recently viewed products, upsells/cross sell features and discount on social shares. For this consider our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard
Good luck for your business.
Thank you for taking the time to share your store with us. I first just wanted to say that I love your over all store and the items you are selling. It's great to such a unique brand showcased on a beautiful website.
Your core site is great and what many merchants aspire to! I do think there are some small things you could consider adding to really take it to the next level though.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance with the suggestions I shared.
Nice to know that you are launching your online business with Shopify. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, Add Call-to-action button on the slideshow to increase conversion rate.
Having a button on the slideshow can be more effective compared to add link directly to the slideshow itself,
2, Add Call-to-action buttons to Current Collection
Having a “Shop Now”, “View more” button can attract customers to your products, which helps increase conversion rate.
3, Add filter to your collection page.
This helps customers reduce the needed time to find the desired products.
4, Instead of using Pagination, use Load More feature.
If you use Pagination, pages at the end of the list have little chance to sell the products. Load More button can overcome this.
5, Use Product Image Variants thumbnail on the side of Product Image, instead of letting them scroll through the page.
This can help reduce the unnecessary blank space on the right side of the screen, and make the page looks professional.
To help you improve your store better, this May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us
Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!
Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!
Hello @Fieldday, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, it looks great & professional. Below are few suggestions that you can implement in your store.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a section of trending & new arrival products on the homepage.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program in your store. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses.
Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply!