how do i add search button on pop shopify theme which is no longer supported by shopify

Excursionist
24 1 3

I have the pop theme and at first I did not realize you could add a search bar logo at the top just in theme editor, so I previously had "search" as one of my menu items that lead to a search page. Now that I realized you could do it in the theme editor where you edit your logo etc, I have that option. I like this option better but I noticed it does not come up on mobile at all. Am I missing something? My site is www.TopGiftz.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @TopGiftz !

Your site looks unprofessional, choose another theme. Change the layout of the store.

Change your logo, make it more interesting. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Excursionist
24 1 3

ok. I do understand

my first question was is how do i add the search button on mobile theme