how does my store look

drbotanicals
3 0 0

rate my store please. and any experts feedback on how to speed up the site..

us.drbotanicals.com

0 Likes
renus
Shopify Partner
171 15 28

Hi @drbotanicals 

Chk app store for free app for speed optimization

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on renusharma7@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : renusharma99
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 109

Hi, @drbotanicals!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I've had a look at your store and have some suggestions to help speed up the slowness of your store. First up, I really like your site. It looks really professional and well thought out. I especially like seeing your Instagram feed right on top which adds some authenticity to your page.

One thing that stands out to me though, is the bombardment of pop-ups and moving parts. Pop-ups are a great way to incentivize customers into making purchases through the offer discounts and newsletter signups, but it can become overwhelming. Try to limit pop-ups to one to avoid having customers needed to click away from them multiple times. This will also help to increase your store speed.

Several factors impact your online store speed, some of which you can control. Things like apps, theme customization or complex coding can cause speed issues. Other factors such as customer device/location, local browser cache and content network delivery are other factors that can result in slow speeds - but are out of your control. To learn more about things that impact your site speed and how to fix them, check out our guide: https://bit.ly/3v4TZov.

Once you've made some changes, it's time for you to market your business to find customers. I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Have you heard about the Shopify Blog? It's got loads of great content on ways for you to drive sales into your store. I've got some great recommendations below that I'd recommend taking a look at:

Driving Traffic but No Sales?
* We give you 13 steps to improve your conversions.
* Who is your target audience, and does your sites look and feel cater to them?
* Is your business trustworthy? (Also see the next recommendation below for more on this)

The 39-Point Store Trust Checklist
* Work through a checklist to make sure your store is trusted by potential customers.
* Look at the "nice to haves" vs "must-haves" in your store.
* Do you have essential information for your customers to view, like policies?

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @drbotanicals,

From my viewpoint, your store looks well invested, I like the natural vibe that your store gives. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Informative is good, but make sure it’s not overwhelming. 

The above-the-fold area should have more space to create a stronger impression and better eye flow. With hero banner, less is more. For this, I recommend:

• Move social media and contact information icons to Footer. Footer is where customers normally reach when they need this kind of information.
  • Less text on the background image - No need size or ingredients, just the product name is enough to understand. If customers want to explore it, leave a Shop Now button that redirects them to product page. 
  • Reduce the logo size on hero banner so it does not contrast with that on Header. It’s unnecessary to duplicate the logo in the same area

PageFly_1-1618804087851.png

• Make sure the image does not overlap with text so all the texts are legible. 

PageFly_2-1618804144320.png

• Use a minimalism image as background and add sales text to make use of the hero banner

PageFly_3-1618804178426.png

2, You may want to check the product list’s layout. There is unnecessary blank here

PageFly_4-1618804208715.png

3, Make the most out of this section by adding

• Countdown timer to increase scarcity
  • Shop Now button and sales content to increase conversion rate

PageFly_5-1618804228026.png

4, Make sure all the text is legible within a single glance. Keep the styling unified and simple is the key

PageFly_6-1618804256078.png

You can also check on our guides from eCommerce gurus on how to increase the store's conversion rate here: https://pagefly.link/gCGFtmWB 

Feel free to try our app PageFly to get access to +70 pre-made templates even on Free plan: https://pagefly.link/mewXgjgD  

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @drbotanicals, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks aesthetically appealing. Here are some suggestions from my side:

- That's too much content on the slider images.

AiTrillion_0-1618817307368.png

- You should change the color of the call to action button. The color seems to be too light for a call to action button.

AiTrillion_1-1618817420397.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add about us page. Add policies (privacy, shipping, returns & refund) in the footer.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. 

Add these essential customer engagement tools to your store:

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add web push notifications. It is rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
drbotanicals
3 0 0

Thank you for your amazing input. I built it over the weekend so i know it does need alot more work. Where can i find someone to hire to make the website faster?

0 Likes
drbotanicals
3 0 0

Miles that you for your input. i agree as well that the popups are way too much, but unfortunately this is what the owner wants. I will eventually show them the benefits of not having so many popups and get them removed. Thank you for the Shopify Compass and Shopify Blog links. i will definetely look into both 

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
469 67 109

Hi, @drbotanicals!

Not a problem - I'm glad the information was helpful! I think it's a great idea to let your clients know about the benefits of minimising the use of pop-ups. They're great to have, but multiple pop-ups can deter customers.

if you're wanting to hire a developer to help with your site speed, I would recommend checking out Shopify Experts. The Experts Marketplace lets you hire Shopify experts to help build your business. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants.

To learn more about hiring and working with experts, I recommend checking through this guide: https://bit.ly/2RDnAaf. It will walk you through:

• Planning to contact an expert
  • Contacting experts
  • Communicating with experts
  • Proposals
  • Next steps

Good luck!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes